Before embarking on his legal career, Mr. Gremminger practiced as an engineer which allowed him to develop a unique skill-set with experiences working in an ammunition manufacturing research facility, coal mines and at a power plant. He also prepared design drawings and technical specifications for HVAC and pipeline distribution systems.
Since joining GGM more than 30 years ago, Gary has demonstrated superior ability in effectively representing corporations, insurance companies and individuals in lawsuits arising from alleged failure to maintain premises and motor vehicle/trucking accidents as well as design/construction related claims. His technical background and engineering experience has also assisted in the representation of manufacturers and distributors in cases involving alleged product defects. Gary has successfully handled many catastrophic injury and wrongful death claims.
Mr. Gremminger's practice has evolved to include providing services as a Mediator and Arbitrator. Gary's experience in litigating and resolving disputes and his relationships with counsel on both sides enable him to bring matters to a conclusion by compromise or decision through non-binding mediation or binding arbitration.
Mr. Gremminger’s litigation experience includes more than 50 jury trials and hundreds of mediation sessions. He has also represented clients in the American Arbitration Association forum and argued cases before Appellate Courts. A representative sampling of cases include:
- Jury verdict in favor of defendant and against plaintiff who suffered a traumatic leg amputation in a motor vehicle accident. (Philadelphia County)
- Jury finding of no factual cause for plaintiff’s herniated disc diagnosed after truck accident. (Philadelphia County)
- Jury finding of no negligence against maintenance company when elevator door closed on plaintiff’s hand causing permanent injury. (Delaware County)
- Jury finding that plaintiff failed to breach limited tort threshold despite herniated disc diagnosed after head-on motor vehicle accident. (Bucks County)
- Binding arbitration finding of no liability for engineering firm in connection with flooding at corporate facility after construction project. (Philadelphia County)
- Jury finding in favor of property owner in claim by female invitee who sustained injuries after falling from elevated deck. (Philadelphia County)
- Nominal jury award in favor of plaintiff in claims for compensatory and punitive damages against intoxicated driver who rear ended plaintiff’s vehicle. (Philadelphia County)
- Jury verdict in favor of architect in claim for injuries allegedly caused by negligent design of entranceway. (Luzerne County)
- Jury finding of no product defect for plaintiff’s permanent hand injury sustained while using log splitter. (Lehigh County)
- Jury verdict in favor or motor vehicle operator who struck and injured bicyclist. (USDC, Eastern District PA)
- Jury finding in favor of motor vehicle operator and against pedestrian plaintiff who suffered catastrophic injuries. (Bucks County)
- Binding arbitration decision in favor of motor vehicle operator who struck pedestrian thereby causing serious leg injury. (Montgomery County)
- Jury Verdict in favor of condominium complex and against minor bicyclist who was struck by motor vehicle on premises. (Delaware County)